9/20/10

Less Than 100 Days...

In honor of Christmas being less than 100 days away, and the fact that a crazy tradition my family has is to play Christmas music September 1st and it got me in the mood, I decided to FINALLY make myself a Christmas planner that I can re-use every year! I kept it simple and made it in under 2 hours (I promise because I did it while watching Christmas Vacation)! I am in love with organization - that's no secret - but it feels like I am starting off the holiday season on the right foot! I always get over zealous and don't have time to finish even half of the things I wish I had. So, here's to an organized Christmas!

The Front

This one is my favorite so it is a stand alone photo. If you know me, then you know that I LOVE doing our yearly Christmas card! I have an excel spreadsheet of who is receiving one and their address, which I put into the pocket. I also have a sample of the coming years card that I design around the first of September (psh don't think I am giving you a sneak peak for this years) that I slip into the pocket too. And of course I put on my calendar to mail them out December 1!


5 comments:

Laurel said...

I wish I could say you get your organizational skills from your mom. You always amaze me with your creativity!!!

Audrey said...

SO CUTE! Wish I was organized for christmas... Maybe next year.

Rachael said...

Oh. My. LOVE! Wow! I want one! You inspire me! This is awesome! Way to go! (again!) : )

The Smith said...

My goodness. You are too cool. I love it.

Twylla Gibbens said...

You always have the most amazing ideas, love it!