1/15/08

Busy Bee

Yesterday I spent a good part of my day making my cousin Peter and his wife Amber gifts for their new baby due VERY soon (I need to mail this off today in fact). I made her a boppy (with pockets of course), then decided to color coordinate and match the rest of the gifts, so I made a blanket, burp rag, plus that cute see through paint can that I tied matching ribbons along the handle and filled it with socks and bows that I made a few months ago. These aren't the best pictures, I just took them as fast as I could so I could box the gift up.

14 comments:

Broe said...

Wow! You did a lot for this person! Everything is amazingly cute.

Broe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thegoulds said...

you are one talented chica! You're cousins are so lucky to have you in their family

Anonymous said...

I want to be like you, Neigh when I grow up.

Valerie said...

Way cute fabric! And I love, love, LOVE the first headband with the flower! I need a girl!!!

Valerie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Gotzingers said...

WOW!! So stinkin cute. Why wasn't I born crafty?? Dang it. I need to take classes from you!!

Love it!

Dakin said...

You're awesome. I know Amber will love these!

Anonymous said...

You're so amazing! I wish I had an ounce of your talent, Mrs. Creative Woman!

angiedunn said...

you are talent times seven hundred. fer real. keep up the cuteness...you inspire the heck out of me when you post stuff like this!

The Van Fam said...

Ok you are way too talented and its so not fair!!!! Those things are adorable. I may take you up on that boppy offer if I have a girl but I would definitely pay you for it! Those things are sooooo adorable!

The Atkinson's said...

STINKIN CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa Ash said...

LOVE THEM!!! So stinken' cute! I, too, need lessons! You amaze me in every way!

Amber said...

Deneigh I seriously feel so lucky to have you as a cousin-in-law! If there is ever a way I can repay you for all that you have done for uss... let me know!